As you complete your studies and would be looking at the prospect of taking up temporary residence in Australia under 485, 482 (any working visa), we will be able to help you with the best policy prices, as we are Authorised partner-agent of Bupa and have the best deals.

We can also help parents visiting Australia with the OVHC covers with the best deals with Bupa.