Do I get a refund if my visa is refused?

Visa refusal is one of the many reasons where your OSHC is not required anymore and you will be issued with any applicable refund less our administrative charges. If you wish to apply for the refund, we will be happy to show and guide you through the refund process .

How can I claim for my OSHC policy?

You are able to claim through the OSHC provider using their own systems/processes and will encourage you to speak with the appropriate provider to understand the process. If you need any assistance, we will be happy to guide you through

Are there any out of pocket expenses?

There is a possibility of an out-of-pocket expenses, even though you have your OSHC cover, as some of the private health fund rebates do not cover the fees charged by the medical practitioners. If you however go to bulk-billing doctors or preferred providers, you could avoid that but it is best if you read all the brochures in the OSHC brochures section-Client Resources and decide. You can also call the insurer directly, if you have any questions before taking the policy.

How can Tiara Consultants help me with OVHC cover?

As you complete your studies and would be looking at the prospect of taking up temporary residence in Australia under 485, 482 (any working visa), we will be able to help you with the best policy prices, as we are Authorised partner-agent of Bupa and have the best deals.

We can also help parents visiting Australia with the OVHC covers with the best deals with Bupa.

How do we get in touch with you?

Our office is based in Perth, Western Australia but work with Bupa across Australia and have our agents network spread around the world. Please feel free to call us at 0400 451 493 / 0438 200 003 or fill the Enquiry Form and we will get in touch