Refer and get Rewards-Up to $100 to Refer
The Refer a friend programme of Tiara Consultants rewards customers with digital eGift cards for referring friends for Overseas Student Health Cover, Private Health Insurance or Overseas Visitors Health Cover (for policies greater than 6 months). To participate, customers must agree to these terms.
How to earn gift card(s)
- Customers can earn gift cards if
- the referred friend then uses the services of Tiara Consultants to purchase a valid and paid policy
- To be eligible, referred customers can be an existing customer or new customer of Tiara Consultants and agents/sub-agents working with Tiara Consultants will not be eligible. If interested to join Tiara Consultants as their sub-agent, please contact us directly to discuss the financial side of things.. Referred friends must be completely new to us and they can’t already be a customer of Tiara Consultants at any time in the past.
- Customers can refer themselves into the program as their first referral
- There is no limit to the number of friends your want to refer. For every 5 successful policies, you can earn as many eGift cards as per your referrals, once a valid referral is created.
- 5 referrals cannot include more than 1 Private Health Insurance. If all the referrals are for Private Health Insurance, then to earn the $100 eGift card, minimum of 15 referrals will be needed.
- The number of policy will be counted based on the individual policy – not the number of people in the policy. So if there are 3 members of the household who take Private Health insurance, then it is considered as 1 policy and not 3. If a Couples takes a OSHC or OVC policy, it is NOT counted as 2 policies, but counted as 1 for gift qualification purposes. Polices are counted, not policy holders within the policy
- The referral you create must be aware of Tiara Consultants and our services and you must have spoken and explained to them about the product/services we offer. They should be willing to purchase the policies without any sales push. Filling the above form simply does not entitle you to an eGift card and the decision of Tiara Consultants will be final in relation to the decision whether a eGift card can be given.
- If the customer whose name is given does not know or is not willing to sign-up, then in no case should the lead be passed on to Tiara Consultants as it would be construed as an unauthorised call. You should only provde the lead/referral to us when the client/friend has specifically asked us to contact them and know what they need (they will be assisted with choosing the right policy). Alternatively, they can also call us and provide your details and client will be recorded against your referral numbers.
Claiming gift cards
- The referrer will receive an email/SMS from Tiara Consultants with their gift cards, when a successful referral has been made
- A gift card to the value of AU$20 or above (as per the referral bonus at any particular time at the discretion of Tiara Consultants) will be emailed or sent by SMS to the customer.
- You don’t have to select the gift card right now if you haven’t decided which one you would prefer
- The Prezzee Swap Card can be exchanged later for any retailer of their choice (for the same value) available on Prezzee, including some of Australia’s favourite retailers.
- All gift cards must be claimed within 3 months of issuance and is valid for 3 years, after which it will automatically expire.
- eGift cards can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- The participants will be responsible for any taxes or charges that may arise due to the earning and pay-out of the gift card.
- Allow up to 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Referring your friends
- The referrer must send an email advising Tiara Consultants of the referral they have made, in case you have not received your bonus and provide the details of the client who has been referred, including name, mobile number, what was the client interested in and how the referral was made.
- Referrals should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes, and only shared with personal connections that will appreciate receiving a call from Tiara Consultants
- Referral links should not be published or distributed where there is no reasonable basis for believing that all or most of the recipients are personal friends (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia).
- Customers can refer friends on personal social media accounts, excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Wikipedia and coupon websites).
- Search Engine Marketing (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo, or Bing) or the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘discount code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote posts.
- You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate exclusion from Order-In Refer a Friend program.
- Referred friends that will receive the current offer from Tiara Consultants automatically
- Discount can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for proper cash.
- They can start referring their own friends as soon as they are a customer of Tiara Consultants for their own gift cards.
- Participants of the referral program must be 18 years of age and older.
- Valid for residents of Australia only Other terms and conditions
- Tiara Consultants may suspend, change or terminate the referral program or a user’s ability to participate in the referral program at any time for any reason without notification.
- We reserve the right to suspend gift card entitlements/accounts if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent.
- We reserve the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
- To the extent permitted by law, these Refer a Friend Program Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be exclusively submitted to and dealt with by the competent court in WA, Australia.
- By submitting an entry above, you agree to be added to the Tiara Consultants database and consent to receiving general communication from time to time. Your details will never be shared with any third party.